Skip to main content

Book re-selling


Nowadays, books may not be sold the same as it was back then. 

Although times are different, I would want to start my blog of my first ever business success story. It was all thanks to the all mighty books that were required at school.

Every semester, the professors would require students a book for reference. I would often buy at out local C&E shop and look for the original version. 

It was boy expensive but I never felt guilty because knowledge is very important. As years went on, my library of books grew, thats when I started to think of re-selling a few. 

This was my first crawl in business. It wasn't very easy path though. As years went by the prices go down because there would be new released edition and the more notes and writings I have written but worn out cover affected the price tag.

I learned to really physically take care of the books I own and even covering it with hard covers, fighting urges to write notes on the books but it paid off as when I re-sell it, it was even near the original selling price.

I had to keep an effort in a good network of bargain places for books, gladly, I was able to discover one that offers original yet low price. This made all the difference and I was able to save up for equipments needed at school.

Everything was an effort but finding the students to sell it to was effortless. Many of them are looking immediately online for bargain purchases so it was easy peasy for that part.

Today though we have e-books, which no longer need care for the Physical aspect of the book. So I suggest being an skilled researcher for bargain releases are a must and marketing is king.

I hope it was able to give you an idea or inspiration. It was just merely finding out what the people need. At my time as a student, we live and breathe for books. It was hard to sacrifice that part because you'll really have a hard time catching up with the curriculum, so lets say I did have a good business venture according to demand on my time.

How about you what is your first business success story? Or maybe make your very first business success journey and remember to have fun and keep it cool. 

Comments

  1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan in less than 48 hours. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment